Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I think we should be able to make up all 7 wizards to work with if we should choose to do so. What do you all think? :D

Delver
May 31, 2009
this has been a sore point for awhile, we all want to have enough room in our dorms for a wizard from each school yet we are short a spot and now there will be 3 new schools opening by the end of summer when the new world opens.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
blazesmom45 wrote:
I think we should be able to make up all 7 wizards to work with if we should choose to do so. What do you all think? :D

And who is stopping you? Certainly not KI.
You have two realistic options:
1) Multiple accounts
2) Delete and create.

I actually do both myself. I find that it takes roughly a month to two months, depending on how busy you are, to hit GM. When I get to that point, I shift. Once I ran out of slots, I started to delete and recreate. Please note, before you delete, transfer all your goodies to the war chest...err, shared bank, and spend all the coins on things you can pass on. Remember, you can put crown items into the banks and use the same one for each. If you want, and old character can visit the clothing store, and buy a few suits/dresses for the next incarnation...and for 100 crowns, can be stiched...