Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Water Works?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
heyi have a question for everyone and im pretty sure a lot of people would like to find the awnser to this to. will there be a new water works in avalon. if you know anything plz post.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
gweedoboy wrote:
heyi have a question for everyone and im pretty sure a lot of people would like to find the awnser to this to. will there be a new water works in avalon. if you know anything plz post.

No new great gear. Sorry :(

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
gweedoboy wrote:

No there will not be, although there are many ideas out there for what they could do. I would prefer new 'waterworks gear' at lvl 100 anyways.

Community Leader
I believe high level tower made after Waterworks is The Tower of Helephant in Wysteria. I would not mind seeing a level 70 only tower though.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
I believe high level tower made after Waterworks is The Tower of Helephant in Wysteria. I would not mind seeing a level 70 only tower though.

yeah even TOH gear is out dated

but i beleave we will never again see gear like water works again. it was time for me to get out of that lvl 60 gear now that i did, i crit all the time and i still block. not to sound rude to people but they have to learn to use shields again. I can kinda see why they have not made a other water works . Makes the game better really if you think about it. Stinks at first but trust me once your out of that 60 gear and into newer gear you will not be sorry :)

Im with you all 100 percent i would love to see more high lvl towers 70 only or 80 only water works is old news now and ML the 70 gear drop rate is really way to low. ( done it 8 times not once peace ) lol

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Gear like spells should be made available for all wizards, not just the good players in the game or ones that have the time to run though these towers multiple times. This dividing line makes it so some can not even play the game or get frustrated with all the defeats. I currently have one wizard with the ww gear - the rest are getting what ever I can else to get by with. I was never a farmer and found I really don't like run thoughs more then 10-15 times.