Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wands

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I saw the information about the new wands and went to the Crown Shop to take a look. Much to my surprise I find that there are only 2 level 80 wands, one dealth and one storm? I am wondering why there are no level 80 wands for the other schools? I know that they are 0 pip but it does sometimes matter - at least I thought it did when I started this message. Any other thoughts? - what am I overlooking?

Sarai Thundergrover, Archmage Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SaraiT828 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I saw the information about the new wands and went to the Crown Shop to take a look. Much to my surprise I find that there are only 2 level 80 wands, one dealth and one storm? I am wondering why there are no level 80 wands for the other schools? I know that they are 0 pip but it does sometimes matter - at least I thought it did when I started this message. Any other thoughts? - what am I overlooking?

Sarai Thundergrover, Archmage Pyromancer
I don't think you overlooked anything, but I sure think KI did. You are correct, to be fair, there should be high level wands for each and every school.