Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Training Points!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
So I recently got my free refund of training points and I now have 12 training points (I have some of the Moon/Sun/Star school spells). I am level 60. What spells do you recommend I train? What school(s)?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Get Death to Feint and either Spirit Blade or Elemental blade, whichever suits your school more. Conveniently, you said nothing about your school.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I suggest training in the school with the faces that have tongues sticking out they should both suit you very well. LoL.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
It depends what school you are.

I recommend Sun and Star especially if you plan on going all the way to Khrysalis. Abandon any secondary schools you have while you can. They just get tedious without a Mastery amulet.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Promethean Diviner
Level 95 Storm

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
AllanLifeness on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
So I recently got my free refund of training points and I now have 12 training points (I have some of the Moon/Sun/Star school spells). I am level 60. What spells do you recommend I train? What school(s)?
If you already have some astral spells, I recommend getting either the elemental blade or spirit blade (depending on your school). I think that three spells that are always good to train into are feint, tower shield, and satyr.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
I am life by the way. Completely forgot to mention that