Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New player..pls help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Is there not an actual grouping option? I can add friends and such. We can enter the fight together on the street, but going into golem tower for instance it makes you go solo. Are we doing something wrong?

Please help...thx

Thomas Dreamstalker
Novice Diviner

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
There are certain bosses throughout the spiral that you will have to face alone. Golem tower is just one.

Note that the Golem tower is special in that you do not have to complete the Golem tower in one sitting. You can do parts of it then go on to other quests, coming back and trying again as you gain strenght and new spells.

Try putting only heal cards in your treasure cards so you can call one up anytime you need one....then go for it.

It helps my ego slightly to "plan" to die at least once. Then if I make it the first time I am really excited!

Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
You may be able to "teleport" to the player inside of Golem Tower (as I know you can do this to get inside the other Instances if for some reason you missed the first zone in)

other than being able to get inside of player specific instances, if your friend is in a fight and you teleport to him it will drop you right into the fight (i think it still has the "wait to join" til the round you entered finishes)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
deraknecron wrote:
You may be able to "teleport" to the player inside of Golem Tower (as I know you can do this to get inside the other Instances if for some reason you missed the first zone in)

other than being able to get inside of player specific instances, if your friend is in a fight and you teleport to him it will drop you right into the fight (i think it still has the "wait to join" til the round you entered finishes)

8)

Personally tried Golem Tower, to help someone; but couldn't do it....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
i waited till i was journeyman i filled up both my potions and being i had good cards i went for it if i was low on health and had to fight another golem i took a potion . as a journyman it was easy as fighting unicornway monsters one after the other.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
As the quest isn't important in the flow of things you can wait on it. I have even forgotten about it until after getting to the next world (and therefore had another potion).

Some schools, like fire, have it easier, they do a Heck Hound, let it go, and heal while the HH spell does the work. Death, just hit 'em with a ghoul with traps, and such, to maintain health.

Life should actually wait, as a later quest takes you inside, and isn't it always good to get two for one?

One of the awesome things about the game is that all the quests seem to be set at the correct level if you follow the main story line, and some of the side quests can 'rest' a bit until you are more able to complete. I have taken all of the schools into the tower, and they have differing levels of success...just relax and destress.