1)Death for Feint, Life for Satyr, and Ice for tower shield
2) Your school pets are good, but you're not the right level yet.
3) Wintertusk, it would help
4) For PvE: When you get Humongofrog, be sure to blade and use it. On boss battles, get Humongofrog to finish off the minions and a strong solo attack to finish off the boss. I don't do PvP so I can't give you any tips on that one.
train life school to satyr, train ice school to tower shield, train death school to feint, train sun school to colossal, train star school up to your school bubble (since you plan to do pvp i also suggest getting infallible and conviction), and remember to get spirit blades from the balance tree in krokotopia.
1. Ice to tower , Life to Satyr , Death to feint 2.For questing I would try for something that has may-cast fairy and some resist + any talents you prefer. 3.Once you reach around lvl 50+ish I would farm for Ninja Pigs spell from Koto (Useful for pvp) 4. Try and do a few runs of Mount Olympus at lvl 30 (Or around that lvl) Do waterworks at lvl 60 (Gear is some of best up to lvl 80-90). Do Darkmoor at lvl 100. *Most of the other dungeons are more optional*
x Bows x welcome, young wizard!\ First of all, kudos (praises) to you for choosing Myth. An overall fantastic school if I do say so myself! Secondly, Life/Death secondary school would be extremely helpful. Don't worry about pets right now. If you have a pet the gives +1 Damage/Defense/Accuracy, you are cruisin'. If not, oh well. (Pets are more of a PvP thing, but they are useful in later worlds). I don't know what your third question is, but here's some other helpful advice: Don't tick of Cyrus Drake. The Ice school is another great (thirdly?) school. Be nice :) finish all Grizzleheim/Wintertusk areas for your level. Don't get too many side quests After Celestia (I don't know about Polaris) get ready for a Defeat-And-Collect tsunami! Respect other people (For obvious reasons) Don't call other people noobs (Unless of course they are! Then tell them to have a wonderful day) ,,, and schools are all great to train.\ Garden/Craft. Be cool (Kidding, be your own rainbow! ) Ask any high levels for help. (mostly on Forums/Messageboards) Have fun!
to be honest I wouldn't rely on a secondary school too much. Over half the time you don't even use your secondary school. My life has no secondary school and certainly doesn't need one. What you want to do is save those training points for when you arrive in Celestia and beyond. Then start learning Astral spells, they help out tremendously in the worlds beyond and the worlds to come.
I'm Brittney MythSpear in game. New to the game and wanted to know if I can get some advice about my school. I am Level 28 at the moment.
I wanted to know...
1. What secondary schools I should train in. I do plan to do PVP.
2. I don't want the perfect pet just want to know what pet I should be training for heals, ect. I'm currently not using a pet arm cause I have no clue on what to do?
3. What should I be doing while I'm leveling to max? Class wise
4. Just in general tips on how to learn the game the best way!
Thank you so much in advance for the help I really appreciate it so much.
P.S I don't have any friends in game so feel free to add me would be nice to have one! Thank you!
1) At your level you have 9 or 10 additional train points. Here's what my level 33 Myth had trained at that point when starting magus pvp:
Ice to tower, this gives you volcanic shield as well
Life to sprite
stun block (ice, train from Diego)
As soon as you can, pick up the quests to go to Wysteria and Grizzleheim, get started towards Mirkholm Keep. Reason why? Shatter. At level 35, you will get summoned to talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town and he will send you on the first of your utility-spell quest arc. Oh and don't forget to pack a convert, Vognir Runethief is myth (and I survived this battle just fine, even though I did forget!)
2) For questing, any pet with a heal or a bit of resist is great. Myth's biggest problem is no native heal so you will want a pet who will do this for you. For pvp, you want at the very least, both spell-proof and spell-defy on a pet with good starting stats (Strength, Agility, Will, and Power etc.) A lot of people do very well even with a pet that lacks perfect stats and talents, but a good pet will help you go farther.
3) If you are stopping along the way to pvp at magus, grandmaster, etc. you'll want to get your crafting up to speed. Gardening is also important, mostly for pet development but also for gold supply.
4) Do a little of everything. Get out there, roll up your sleeves and try new things. Fishing, crafting, gardening, pvp, derby, solo a while, quest with a group for a while, learn how to use treasure cards effectively, challenge yourself. Oh, and try as many different schools as you have space. Learning how other schools work is key to beating them in PVP, but also in being a great team player and you discover something about your own problem solving style.
Training Ice train to tower shield Life train to Saytr Death train to feint ASTRAL Get Monstrous then colossal Get spirit blade from Niles Pets Train a Frankenbunny from Halloween. My Frankenbunny teddy got healing current at teen. Get the school pet. When you level you can PVP more since you are more powerful. I recommend getting a good old mega snack farm Please branch out! Hatch,fish,farm,train pets, decorate houses. It is super fun!
There isn't any need to train a secondary school. Myth can handle things on their own.
DO NOT train Life to Satyr!!!! Train Sprite. There isn't any need to waste training points for Satyr unless you are going to use a Life Mastery Amulet. Use TC Sprite and Pixie/Fairy if necessary. Death to Feint, Ice to Tower, train Stun Block. Be sure to train Reshuffle from Colossus Blvd - that will come in handy!
Your Froggy is going to be your lifeline throughout the entire game, no matter what level you are. Froggy is awesome. Froggy is a life saver. Froggy can hit pretty hard. Froggy can be cast one after the other in battle. You will also get sick of looking at Froggy all the time (really).
Myth needs to do a little more buffing for a decent hit, but it's an awesome all-around school that is sorely underrated in the game.
My Myth has the best overall stats of any of my other wizards, including my Storm - and I don't have ANY Darkmoor gear!
110 - 91 - 86 - 56 (& under) - (yes, 2 Fire and 2 Death)
Ice is a very good secondary to Myth, since it is good to defend its (sometimes puny) minions. It's definitely worth training life all the way even without a mastery amulet. I personally haven't trained in tower shield or feint, I have amulets for both and they seem not worth it especially since I have amulets and most of the time, if I ever manage a hit, I never need feint. Tower shield I probably should train in though.
Do every single side quest. It makes the game much easier and much more fun. Do Grizzleheim, Wysteria and Wintertusk before Dragonspyre. You'll need it for Celestia and it's best to delay Dragonspyre as much as possible.