Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New nightmare mount

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Based on the pic regarding this mount, I am upset to see that it doesnt resemble the nightmare pony pet at all :( I sooo was hoping they would do a mount that looked the same, and when I logged in today and saw nightmare mount, then saw the pic my heart went from fast excited to bummed drop to the floor sad. I mean, sure he looks like a mount a knight would ride, but he is not a 'nightmare' looking mount; change his name and make a mount identical to the nightmare pony pet please....
:)

Taryn RavenHeart

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
Based on the pic regarding this mount, I am upset to see that it doesnt resemble the nightmare pony pet at all :( I sooo was hoping they would do a mount that looked the same, and when I logged in today and saw nightmare mount, then saw the pic my heart went from fast excited to bummed drop to the floor sad. I mean, sure he looks like a mount a knight would ride, but he is not a 'nightmare' looking mount; change his name and make a mount identical to the nightmare pony pet please....
:)

Taryn RavenHeart

First off you can't exspect a now million dollar company to make the people who got them there happy.... This happens with all the big online games out there somewhere somehow they lose the focus on the Players (Customers)...
they will find thier way back i promise....they always do....