Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Housing Furniture Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
SO happy about the new housing furniture packs--THANK YOU! It was tough to decide, but I started with the Zafaria sets. I'm sad that the sinks aren't "Interactive" like they were in the first sets! (haven't bought the third set yet, so don't know about the fireplace...) 'Hope you-all consider updating the furniture to "Work" like the original packs!

Eric Darkforge
(EJA1970)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
My sister bought the zf packs and the sinks are interactive. So i'm not sure why yours would'nt be

Historian
May 06, 2009
Eric Darkforge on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
SO happy about the new housing furniture packs--THANK YOU! It was tough to decide, but I started with the Zafaria sets. I'm sad that the sinks aren't "Interactive" like they were in the first sets! (haven't bought the third set yet, so don't know about the fireplace...) 'Hope you-all consider updating the furniture to "Work" like the original packs!

Eric Darkforge
(EJA1970)
I bought all the new packs. The Zafarian Bath Sink (which I must add, these items are huge) is interatctive. The Hippo looking one requires you to move a little closer to the back of it to activate. The Zafarian Sink is also interactive as well as the fire place. I love the Elephant Shower set. That is the most modern we gone with any item I'd say. And to add, each item is pretty large so be sure you have the space for them!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The sinks are interactive. You have to move around it a little to get the "X" to show up.

I've bought all the new packs with gold and I'm having a lot of fun decorating and redecorating my houses!

WOOT