Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new gravulum quest

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
So I went to the guy, he told me to go to this place.. went there, then he said something else, I couldn't catch all of it so I looked in my quest book, but it wasn't there, so I went back to the guy and he stated I had already done the daily quest. so now I am stuck not knowing what to do next.... any help would be appreciated

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Something similar happened to me.

Aegon called me to come see him. I'm on day 14 of the 15 day cycle. When I got there he gave me daily quest.

Once I finished that there was an exclamation mark on day 12.

So will the exclamation mark still be there when I cycle around or is it gone because I was two days beyond it?

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Area51Alien on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
Something similar happened to me.

Aegon called me to come see him. I'm on day 14 of the 15 day cycle. When I got there he gave me daily quest.

Once I finished that there was an exclamation mark on day 12.

So will the exclamation mark still be there when I cycle around or is it gone because I was two days beyond it?

Steven Ghoststalker
I did this quest for my level 128 Death, level65 Myth and level 45 Storm, but while Aegon spoke to my under level 40 wizards, they didn't get the extra quest. Maybe you have to complete Marleybone ( side quests & all ) or be over level 40 to get it?