Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new 3 pip spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
hi. i am trying to understand the new 3 pip spells we have. i have place them in my deck when i saw them but never able to draw them. then i made a deck with just the 3 pips spells and still not able to draw them. could you explain more about the new 3 pip spells. how do we use them and where do we use them.

thanks

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
These spells are made only for PvP, not for the regular content. There's an icon on them with two crossed swords- that icon means that the spell is exclusively for PvP. An icon with the swords crossed out means it can't be used in PvP, only in regular content.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Those spells have the "PVP only" restriction, meaning that you can only use them in a PVP match.

The developers have mentioned that they are looking at making them available to PVE as well, and I do hope that happens because they are interesting spells and I am not really a PVP person.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Please reconsider dumping all new spells on the Ravenwood trainers.... An obscure Icon is insufficient for may players.

Separate trainers would be more appropriate, even if these spells do make it to PVE.