Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need to know for all--Professor GreyRose

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
do you need to complete quest line to get the keys to the spiral door

or just hit the appropriate level to acquire them?

many tell me if you level up then you can go to the other world with out doing the lower quest.

this i find a bit disheartening as you will lose a lot of the practice with the new spells you have gotten.

Administrator
Hobi you've played long enough that you already know the answer to this.

Your level does not dictate when you will be able to enter a mainline world.
You must complete the quests to advance in the game, and young Wizards will progress at different rates depending on their play style.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, then Celestia.

Grizzleheim is the only exception as it is a level based world in conjunction with the quest requirements. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
thank you Professor this should make it clear to those who think all they have to do is to level up to get thru the door.

i think this should be locked and made a sticky for all young wizards to read .

again thank you Professor for the clarification.

Hobi