Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help On Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hello!
About 3 years ago I played this game quite a bit. I stopped when I moved but recently my younger cousin has taken an interest in the game. I opened up my old account and have all these quests, but im not sure which one is the "main storyline quests" that will let me progress and get into new worlds. I also used a friend back in the day to get to mooshu and cant get in through the world hub. I can only get to Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzlehylm, and Wysteria. What quests do i need to complete to get to next world? Here are my quests:
The Lore of The Runes
The Pigswick papers
The Wallflowers
Always have Mooshu
Press Pass
Silent But Deadly
The Greatest Gift
Burn, Mummy Burn
Reading into the past
Ring in the new
Fishful thinking
No Crabs Land
The Attache case

Thats all of them, Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to focus on Krok. Finish Krokopatra first to open Marleybone.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
It looks to me like you don't have the main storyline quest. You might not have grabbed the quest, which means that there's someone in Krokotopia with an exclamation point over their head.

You won't be able to get to MooShu yet because you have not completed Marleybone, which is unlocked by finishing Krokotopia.

As a way to find your main quest (in Krokotopia, that is), there's a new feature in the Quests part of your book: "Quest Finder". Click on this while you're in the world of Krokotopia. When you see quests appear, you can check to see if it's the main by typing in the quest's name via the Wizard101 Wiki.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Thanks for the feedback. I was able to find the main story quest in Krokotopia using the quest finder and have now unlocked marleybone. Thanks again!