Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help from the Community

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good Day.

For the past month of so, I have been doing a daily W101 trivia meme on Facebook.

No links because I don't want to violate terms.

However, I would LOVE Wizard101 trivia from the message board folks.

Easter Eggs, Little known Facts, Interesting tidbits, if you think it's a cool peice of knowledge about Wizards, please share.

Steven Ghoststalker
The Sprial's Foremost Conspiracy Theorist and Trivia Expert

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hehehehe, ALRIGHT! I'm game! I'm going to come up with good ones! And no cheating!

Taylor Coleridge in Khrysalis is based off of a poet and one of his famous poems. Which poet is he based off of, and which of his poems?

(P.S.: This reminds me, FreeKI's Trivia questions could really do with an update.)

Administrator
Area51Alien on Jul 6, 2019 wrote:
Good Day.

For the past month of so, I have been doing a daily W101 trivia meme on Facebook.

No links because I don't want to violate terms.

However, I would LOVE Wizard101 trivia from the message board folks.

Easter Eggs, Little known Facts, Interesting tidbits, if you think it's a cool peice of knowledge about Wizards, please share.

Steven Ghoststalker
The Sprial's Foremost Conspiracy Theorist and Trivia Expert
Very cool that you are getting the Facebook community involved, thanks for that!

We can get some trivia posts going here for sure, good idea :).

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Lookit Light on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Hehehehe, ALRIGHT! I'm game! I'm going to come up with good ones! And no cheating!

Taylor Coleridge in Khrysalis is based off of a poet and one of his famous poems. Which poet is he based off of, and which of his poems?

(P.S.: This reminds me, FreeKI's Trivia questions could really do with an update.)
I'll be using this one in the near future.

Thank you.

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sparck on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Very cool that you are getting the Facebook community involved, thanks for that!

We can get some trivia posts going here for sure, good idea :).
Thank you Sparck for endorsing this.

S Gs

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Which Gorilla do you rescue in the Drum Jungle?

A: Kalah Silverback

B: Koko Smokesign

C: Ogun Daggertooth

D: Bolu Bigfist

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Who were the original members of the Council of Light?

What is the name of the first storyline creature you fight that uses Shadow Magic?

True or False? Belosto Toebiter is the creature you must fight to rescue King Alric FateSailor.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
What are the names of the three House Djinni and which House do they each serve?

Before you actually access Khrysalis, you go to a small sublocation. What is the name of that location, and what do you do there?

You are sent to interrogate three of King Axaya Knifemoon's advisors. What are their names?