Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nature's Wrath?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Hi my name is Andrew ShadowFlame and i'm a lvl 58 Fire wizard. I've recently purchased the new Watchtower Hall house recipe in Grizzleheim and have been working on it for some time. Everything has been going pretty well so far in crafting it except when it came time to craft the grassy mounds, i've been searching the bazaar for two days and have yet to find ANY Nature's Wrath cards. Since i'm a Pyromancer i cant buy and craft the card from the Life tree this is the only way i know how to find them. Do you know when the bazaar might get some in again and if not is there any other way to recieve them other than purchase? I thank you for your time and look forward to recieving a reply soon, have a nice day.

Sincerely, Andrew ShadowFlame Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you have a Life wizard friend, they can trade you cards that they craft. You might want to invest in some Leprechauns to trade them for the cards. If you don't have a friend with a Life wizard, you could start a new character and train it in crafting until it can make the Nature's Wrath cards for you.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
french123 wrote:
Hi my name is Andrew ShadowFlame and i'm a lvl 58 Fire wizard. I've recently purchased the new Watchtower Hall house recipe in Grizzleheim and have been working on it for some time. Everything has been going pretty well so far in crafting it except when it came time to craft the grassy mounds, i've been searching the bazaar for two days and have yet to find ANY Nature's Wrath cards. Since i'm a Pyromancer i cant buy and craft the card from the Life tree this is the only way i know how to find them. Do you know when the bazaar might get some in again and if not is there any other way to recieve them other than purchase? I thank you for your time and look forward to recieving a reply soon, have a nice day.

Sincerely, Andrew ShadowFlame Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hey Andrew. I know how you feel. That was the most annoying part of it for me as well (I'm an Ice Wizard). You have three options. First, is farming the bazaar like you have been doing. Second, is friending a life wizard and talking them into a treasure card trade (I did this and and bazaar farming... I had to make and trade them tower shield for each nature's wrath.). You're final option is to spend crowns at the crown store. Buying bartleby card packs can produce nature's wrath. Its not a guarantee and it will cost you crowns. Outside of that, the only other thing I can think of would be to make a life wizard, store up the necessary cards, and use a trusted intermediary friend to transfer the cards through to get them from that wizard to your fire wizard.

Hope this helps. Good luck on the house, it is pretty awesome!