Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Naive Jamie thought he could trash stuff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
In my early days of the game I would trash stuff I didn't like, especially gear. Even if it was from a bundle, I would trash it. It makes me sad now knowing I deleted so much good stuff that could have been so useful. Should I bundles again so I can get the gear back when they come back? It seems like something I should do to fix my stupid childish ways when I was around 10.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If the gear or item is something you really want then, you should.

However, if you're looking for a particular item for example, stat purposes, state it and we can be able to tell if that item is worth it or not.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
You can only get one of each bundle per wizard. If you have more than one wizard on the account then you could transfer the gear to the player that you want to have it. Good luck.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
moshijames on Nov 22, 2017 wrote:
In my early days of the game I would trash stuff I didn't like, especially gear. Even if it was from a bundle, I would trash it. It makes me sad now knowing I deleted so much good stuff that could have been so useful. Should I bundles again so I can get the gear back when they come back? It seems like something I should do to fix my stupid childish ways when I was around 10.
What I'd suggest is to look up the bundles that you have on the wiki, and actually check the stats on the gear. A lot of older bundle gear stops at level 100, and in almost all cases, most of the bundle gear stats are not that great. The only reason you might want to replace it is that some gear is great for very low levels (for example, I used Jouster's gear on a noob Life wizard, levels 0-10), or some gear just looks nice for stitching purposes.

Here's a list of all the houses. Look up the bundle houses you have now, and you can follow the links to check out what gear, wand, mount and pets came with the bundle originally.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Castles#axzz4z0XzpP8L

Alia Misthaven