Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth level droping...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i hardly ever see any myth wizards in worlds, so what gives? anyone know why myth people are harder to find? maybe i am just not on right realm or something, but is anyone myth? :(

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have a legendary myth friend. For some reason I can NEVER beat him in pvp...
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Really? In DragonSpyre I met up with a posse of myth people doing quests and fighting monsters. If you can't find them anywhere, that's probably because we're all in DragonSpyre or something.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Is there any particular reason you're looking for myth wizards? i, for one, don't believe they exist - myth wizards are, in fact, just a myth... -elijah darkthorn, legendary conju... i mean wizard

Defender
May 24, 2009
Me and other myth wizards tend to be in the higher worlds or dueling

josephwyrmbane 60 myth and death

behind shadows of the world theres always another hope

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I'm actually seeing a lot more Myth wizards than I used to. Guess it's just the realm?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
I'm actually seeing a lot more Myth wizards than I used to. Guess it's just the realm?

Myth wizards are drooping because our school sucks, its weak, low accuracy, and pretty low health for our level, low damage spells, our school is basicly made for pvp spells. were pretty much all stuck in celestia, or dragonspyre, or doing myth mage stuff, casting trolls on people, or making medusa turn people to stone
Legendary Myth wizard (rarest of the myth wizard kind) Dustin Battlehand
Level 60

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

Myth wizards are drooping because our school sucks, its weak, low accuracy, and pretty low health for our level, low damage spells, our school is basicly made for pvp spells. were pretty much all stuck in celestia, or dragonspyre, or doing myth mage stuff, casting trolls on people, or making medusa turn people to stone
Level 60

Like I said, I guess it's just the realm.
And if Myth is dropping in numbers, it's because people are pessimistic about it. (hint) Myth is a really great school if you have the brain for it, and not everyone does.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I think it's just a matter of taste you know. I'm a myth wizard, and I adore this school. Every single time I take the test to make a new char I still end up being selected for myth. Even saying that, I mean I almost never see Death or life school. It all depends on when you play as well.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

Level 60

I happen to know quite a few legendary Myth wizards. I am one of them.

When I first started myth, I really didn't think I would like it. Boy, was I wrong! I love myth and the fact it is much more than blade, trap, kill. Myth is about strategy and cutting through defenses. It is not about million damage hits. It is about out-thinking your opponent, which many people have a problem doing.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 60 Myth
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 60 Balance
Hannah Storyforge Level 60 Ice
Hannah Goldenblade Level 48 Death

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love myth as much as I love life and death! I am in Marleybone with my myth!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Reason there are hardly any myth wizards around?

Because once they hit Celestia, they become weak and useless. Low powered attacks with low health and minor stat boosts. Minions at that point also become obsolete.

Any myth wizards that are playing now don't realize what they are getting themselves into, any Myth wizards alive now at legendary levels are simply those that are truly dedicated to Myth.

Myth may perhaps make a come back once Wintertusk is released.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Reason there are hardly any myth wizards around? Because once they hit Celestia, they become weak and useless. Low powered attacks with low health and minor stat boosts. Minions at that point also become obsolete. Any myth wizards that are playing now don't realize what they are getting themselves into, any Myth wizards alive now at legendary levels are simply those that are truly dedicated to Myth. Myth may perhaps make a come back once Wintertusk is released.
well i went to wintertusk the other night with my legendary myth and just felt utterly useless. i mean, with pierce and double hit spells, i was just bypassing all those tower shields or using the frog to kill the non ice enemies. i mean, all i did was dominate every battle! i didn't deliver any mail or make any sandwiches for anybody! myth truly is the worst school, cause all we do is kill, kill, and kill some more with our highly strategic spell sets. ah well. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (how did i make it this

Survivor
May 31, 2009
myth is ok i was better with fire cause it has fair health and great damage myth is a great 2nd school for fire, FIRE AND MYTH ROCK!!! :D

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Actually there's a ton of us out there, but the thing is if your looking for use were not there but if your not looking for use were there. Same with life and death cause i was looking for someone to hatch with with a forest lord and there was no life and a million deaths but when i was looking for scarecrow there was no death and a ton of life.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Shadowthief Magus Life

Champion
May 03, 2011
I see very few myth wizards in the higher realms either. It's hard being myth when the damage hits are so high--by the time I have my spells set up, I'm at about half-health. And you know, I guess I resent people implying that people who can't play this school are stupid, or lousy players, or something. I'd love to see some of these people out there in Celestia, showing me how awesome they are with what we have. Really. I'll meet you there, you can give me a tutorial. Or just a demonstration of your awesomeness. I will bow before you in deference, and maybe learn something. But talk is cheap, o indomitable myth people. Let's see what you can really do. 8)

Defender
May 31, 2011
I have a grandmaster myth/life wizard. I never took notice on how often I run into other myth wizards.

I do know that I have to think and strategize a lot, but I like that challenge.