Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Jack Hallow's Wand Drop Rate(Possible glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
Hi everyone, so yesterday I purchased 60000 crowns with the intent to open a lot of the harrowing nightmare packs to get the myth wand. Spent all those crowns and did not receive. Now, I am not randomly yelling glitch just because I did not receive it, but I am yelling glitch because I got quadruples to sextuplets of all the other school wands. This is not about drop rate which I was told. I'm very disappointed and I need a better explanation then the drop rate resets to 1% every time you open a pack because that is not a valid explanation as I did get quadruples to sextuplets of every other wand.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2017
Caleb HexCloud on Jan 27, 2018 wrote:
Hi everyone, so yesterday I purchased 60000 crowns with the intent to open a lot of the harrowing nightmare packs to get the myth wand. Spent all those crowns and did not receive. Now, I am not randomly yelling glitch just because I did not receive it, but I am yelling glitch because I got quadruples to sextuplets of all the other school wands. This is not about drop rate which I was told. I'm very disappointed and I need a better explanation then the drop rate resets to 1% every time you open a pack because that is not a valid explanation as I did get quadruples to sextuplets of every other wand.
Caleb, I was about to make a thread on that topic today just now when I saw this. I thought I was crazy that this was happening to me and a few of my friends who also bought the harrowing pack, but it seems to be something done on purpose.

I spent about $50 worth of crowns on the harrowing nightmare pack with the intent of getting Jack Hallow's Guitar and the same thing happened to me. I got every wand in the pack except the balance wand, which is what I wanted. I had over 20 wands from the pack of every school except balance school so I had to trash some of them. I am positive that it is one of these 2 things.

1.) It is a glitch

Or

2.) Kingsisle lowered the chances for us to get our own school's wand

I was talking with one of my friends on skype, she has a max fire and life wizard and a level 100 storm. She was trying to get the Jack Hallow wand for her life but couldn't get it on her character, she spent about 5000 crowns on her life wizard trying to get it, so I told her the problem I was having getting my wand from the pack so she switched over to her fire wizard and on the 6th pack she got her life wand.

I don't want to make this a conspiracy theory against Kingsisle nor want to say that the company is purposely rigging the game to encourage us to spend more money but there is definitely something wrong here and would like Kingsisle to take a look and see if there is a glitch.