Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth class buff.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
So here's the thing the Myth class is known for basically summoning Monsters (and pvp support) (hence why there's a badge called Master of Monsters) however the myth class is pretty much impossible to properly solo bosses without henchmen of high level. However the minions myth get are extremely under ranked and pretty much useless. I suggest K.I gives the Myth class more useful minions for higher ranks since 5 spells are specifically targeted for minions. Myth has hardly any AOE attacks and the only ones that are used are Mythic colossus and humungofrog, at rank 48 every class aside from myth gets 7 pip AOE cards and myth gets orthrus which never gets used.

I beg of K.I to make myth more of a playable class and hopefully they give more minions to the class in the near future.

(Btw I didn't know where to post suggestions so I just chose here)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
That's why they invented monstrology :) You can get high level minions without spending a single crown

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
To add to what @Dayerider said.

For myth only you can summon up to 3 monstrology minions to complete your duel circle!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
While Monstrology can be argued to assist conjurers mostly,

You made some valid points.

A long argument by seasoned conjurers have been:

- Lack of school only heal (got that rather controversially recently; many would prefer the spell be trainable or at least craftable)

- Stronger AoE Spell (not necessarily one requiring shadow pips)

- Minions (not like monstrology) but probably like the henchmen in the crown shop that are as useful as such.

- Would also be nice to see stronger conjurers be able to control their summoning's as well.