Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
i cant cast a treasure card everytime i try to draw a card it wont work at help please help me this is urgent

Adherent
May 20, 2010
First, make sure the treasure cards that you want to draw are in the sideboard (the tab on the end) of the spell deck you currently have equipped.

You can't have more than seven cards available to cast during any turn. If you have seven cards in front of you aalready, you have to discard one of them before you can draw a treasure card.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
danneh201 wrote:
i cant cast a treasure card everytime i try to draw a card it wont work at help please help me this is urgent

Did you put the treasure cards in your deck?

Open you spelldeck, and click on the last tab at the top (a gold card/cards). It will show you the treasure cards on the right side of the screen. Click on whatever card you want to put in your deck, and it will move to the left side of your screen, and then it will be in your deck during a battle. When you want to use a treasure card, "right click" on one of your spell cards when it is time to pick a spell card. Then you will see the word "draw" light up. Click on it and it will put a treasure card in your selection.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
uhm it still doesnt work and i dont know how to contact mr lincoln this is like so bad

Administrator
Please see the Player Guide for the assistance you require.

Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Now that you have the treasure cards in your deck, you need to start using them. When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them, and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
i understand that but the button "draw" wont light up idk why i have been having this trouble everytime

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
danneh201 wrote:
i understand that but the button "draw" wont light up idk why i have been having this trouble everytime

i have the same problem i have the treasure cards in the deck but during the fight the draw button stay gray even after i choose a card and try to switch

Both of you have not put any Treasure Cards in your current deck. You must place treasure cards in the deck you are using in order for them to be available to you through the Draw button.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Both of you have not put any Treasure Cards in your current deck. You must place treasure cards in the deck you are using in order for them to be available to you through the Draw button.

Sorry man but im looking at it i placed the treasure cards into my deck and its still not working how about if u guys take it seriusly finaly what we saying instead of trying to give us newbie tutorial type of answers i know what i supose to do whit them but they are not working after i placed them into the deck my draw button in a fight after i click on a card to discarde is still gray, i also did a reinstall to see if its gonna work its not .

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Sorry man i have to appologize from u guys looks like i'm a nebie after all i didnt read it properly u have to RIGHT click whit ur mouse on the card u want to discard then the draw button turn yellow i was clicking on it whit the left duh i'm trully sorry man