Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Thx for everyone!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
My parents said if I succede a very important test, they will buy me crowns! :D I'm pleased! (I hope I get the 25$ one) Now, I thank everyone who have helped me for questing, chatting and playing! W101 is the best game!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
My parents said if I succede a very important test, they will buy me crowns! :D I'm pleased! (I hope I get the 25$ one) Now, I thank everyone who have helped me for questing, chatting and playing! W101 is the best game!

well its not like we are gonna help you with the test or anything lol

well good luck on that test of yours
also its not a 25$ one its 39$ lol

again wish ya luck

Historian
May 28, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

well its not like we are gonna help you with the test or anything lol

well good luck on that test of yours
also its not a 25$ one its 39$ lol

again wish ya luck

Thx! But 39$? I saw on the crown buying page that there was 25$ to get 13750
Crowns.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
the 39$ gives sultans palace and clothes if they mean the card a mount and 5000 crown if you want crowns and just crowns dont get the mega bundle

Historian
May 28, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
the 39$ gives sultans palace and clothes if they mean the card a mount and 5000 crown if you want crowns and just crowns dont get the mega bundle

Sniff I live in Canada so I can't have it since it's not released yet!