Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my game is bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
sry if i didnt but this on a right spot but can some one help me i look on wizard101 wiki to see if my game is bug. and it is. i just need a soultion. i dont have all my life person spells like Sprite Guardian,Regenerate, the teachers wont give me the quest and ty for reading and sry its short but i need some one help plz :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you had Sprite Guardian and Regenerate in the past, and you no longer have them, then your character is "broken", and you need to send in a ticket to Support (Help and Support / Contact Us).

If you NEVER had Sprite Guardian and Regenerate, then you haven't done the quests for them. You'll need to go to Moolinda Wu, the Life Professor in Ravenwood for "Wings and Things".

If Professor Wu doesn't have a quest for you to do, then you need to go see Shelus Gruffheart on Firecat Alley (he's at the top of the hill). You'll want to do the quest "Gotta See Greta". If he doesn't offer that quest right away, you'll have to do whatever other quests he wants done first. When you've finished that quest series, you can go back to Moolinda Wu, and she'll have "Wings and Things" for you. When you finish those requirements, you'll get your Sprite Guardian spell, and she'll have "My Re-generation" for you.

Note that you have to do Sprite Guardian ( 18 ), Regenerate (28 ), Dryad ( 38 ) , and Rebirth ( 48 ) in order; the game won't give you the higher level spell-quest until you've finished the ones before it.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Sorry, but I had a hard time understanding what you wrote. You only get spells that are not trainer-able if your from that school.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Depends, are you a main student of Moolinda Wu? Like, when you did the Test for your school. You choose Life as your first school? If you didn't then it's for Life only. And, if you are then try checking the level again, it may be a different level. And, it may be that she has another quest for you, you never finished or did and she wont give you the new quest.