Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Compliments to the Developers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
I am a long-time gamer that has played most of the major MMORPGs (WoW, Rifts, LOTR, EQ2) and I tried Wizard 101 on a whim about a month and a half ago and this has quickly become my favorite online game, one that I think I will be playing for a VERY long time.

It is really hard to put my finger on it but for such a 'cartoony'lite game there is an incredible amount of gameplay here, much more so than many other triple A titles. There is a great story to follow, housing to decorate with many options, alot of imagination, many mini-games and much much more. Best of all, my two daughters love watching play the game and ask many questions and many scenes from the Spiral have been made into kids artwork in this house.

There are things I would certainly like to see improved such as a greater variety in the quest types but really, well done guys. Just one idea to share is that I was a little wistful when I completed Wizard City and headed to Krokotopia (which I am enjoying I might add). I would not mind seeing a future storyline set in Wizard City that brings me back there.

Thanks Developers and look forward to years of playing.

Chris

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I agree. It's everything I have enjoyed from other MMOs I have played, except with Wizard 101 I can play with any aged person that I may meet in real life.

I use to be turned off by turned based games (since the days of Final Fantasy 7), but Wizard 101 has done a magical job.