Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ms. Falmea Please Help ME!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
I just need to know do we fire wizards or even any other school for that matter have a counter-part for storm's triton because i've realized that for every spell there is some kind of alternative in each school with very little differences from one another but i just dont see anything thats at all similar to triton so please tell me what it is. And can you also give me your opinion on the fire house, because me and many of my fellow pyromancers agree that its just so crummy compared to all the other school's homes. :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A spell in a school does not necessarily have a counterpart in other schools. Some spells are unique to a school (Myth's double-hit spells) or common to only a few schools (i.e. healing others or damage-over-time). Since every school has some of these, each school has a decent chance, in its own way, of competing against the NPC enemies and in PvP.

Fire's pip-equivalent to Triton is Helephant, which does a little less damage, has a slightly higher chance of hitting, and is gotten 4 levels later.

There have been other complaints about the Fire House. My suggestion would be to create a thread about it in the ideas forum "The Dorms".

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Storm- Myth

Fire- Ice

Balance- Death, Life, Myth.

Death- Life

Only works with bosses/Monsters..

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
In my opinion, Fire has it's advantages. Or alot of advantages. like that cave in Golem Court that only Pyromancers can go in. Besides, I think the crumminess of the school house makes it look unique, really makes it look like the Students have had quite a few fiery mishaps (haven't we all? I mean, I highly doubt the vines on the roof of the life school are there by accident) I'm actually kind of jealous of the Fire School.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
No if every class was the same there would be no point in this mmo and most players would quit after 2 months play once they got pvp gear.