Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
So, i saw this during Xmas in July some mounts look like they can fit 2 or more people but yet are only 1 person mount ex. Reindeer Sleigh, obviously another person can sit right next to them but you can't, why not change some of the mounts? The raven mount is a good example, one is just red but what makes the other one able to carry 2 people instead of one? and for the Polaris express, can you add purchasable Passenger Cars so people can ride with you? (Basically what i want from you guys) oh and lets not forget some of the multi rider mounts have awkward positions for the 2nd rider(Phoenix).

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I agree with what you said about players sitting/standing in weird ways when they use a 2-player mount and I agree that they should add more variety to these mounts. Something which I'm really hoping that KingIsle will introduce later on is a 2-player mount that can be crafted, regardless of how hard it is to craft. This will help the players become a bit more familiar with the 2-player mounts and it will also add more variety within the pool of available mounts.