Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Diverse World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Hello! I was wondering what you all think the most visually diverse world thus far has been. Wizard City? Celestia? Avalon? My personal opinion is Khrysalis (forests, cliffs, caves, seas, deserts, whatever Radiance Reborn is) but I am curious to see what other people think. Any other ideas?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
benjapoof321 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering what you all think the most visually diverse world thus far has been. Wizard City? Celestia? Avalon? My personal opinion is Khrysalis (forests, cliffs, caves, seas, deserts, whatever Radiance Reborn is) but I am curious to see what other people think. Any other ideas?
I think it's Khrysalis too. There was just so much to see there, and the world itself was massive!

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
With everything that has been added to it over the years I would argue Wizard City, just the sheer differences between each of the individual streets, then there's the added area's like Aquila and Darkmoor. If not Wizard City I would then say either Avalon or Krysalis they seem kind of tied to me.