Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
First off, METEOR FOR THE WIN! ( I am fire btw, lvl 95) The most annoying spell is gotta be the virulent plague, minus forty percent damage to all enemies, really, just, wow. Earthquake is an extremely close second, just GRRRRR! I am sure everyone can relate XD. Lastly is most death spells. The ones that get around shields are annoying. And lastly, myth s-t-u-n-s every spell is like " EH! throw a stun on it! " Finally my fire school got an attack/stun spell, king artorious, meh favorite! Justin Ironflame Level 95

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Well as an Ice wizard I have a still positive for shields and I admit it i'm not in DS yet but the most annoying spells I've seen was the shark I hate shark and the multiple player spells like meteor, Billzzard and tempest I also don't like how every one of the enemies cast some kind of trap on you but as for the tower shield or absorb spells they don't bug me one bit when I have the steal positive for shields because that spell can get the spell to equip on my wizard even though earthquake doesn't work for me most of the time (via treasure card) I think earthquake would be good to learn and a must spell to get rid off all the shields and traps(or does it just destroy positives?) thats what I think. I still think that but the most annoying spell I should include if nobody posted it yet is the elf elemental spells ice fire and thunder and also the leprechaun spells(I only am talking of what the from what the in game enemies cast not pvp I don't know what the common spells are in pvp. I don't pvp that much.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
whitewolf13214 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Well as an Ice wizard I have a still positive for shields and I admit it i'm not in DS yet but the most annoying spells I've seen was the shark I hate shark and the multiple player spells like meteor, Billzzard and tempest I also don't like how every one of the enemies cast some kind of trap on you but as for the tower shield or absorb spells they don't bug me one bit when I have the steal positive for shields because that spell can get the spell to equip on my wizard even though earthquake doesn't work for me most of the time (via treasure card) I think earthquake would be good to learn and a must spell to get rid off all the shields and traps(or does it just destroy positives?) thats what I think. I still think that but the most annoying spell I should include if nobody posted it yet is the elf elemental spells ice fire and thunder and also the leprechaun spells(I only am talking of what the from what the in game enemies cast not pvp I don't know what the common spells are in pvp. I don't pvp that much.
Earthquake destroys all charms and wards on the targets except Stun Shields. It's also not necessary at all and not worth the training points at later levels.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Life shields and weakness. They make me very upset

-Wolf Dragoncaller, Master Theurgist

Survivor
May 15, 2011
shields are the worst to me and weakness and feint and o man there is a lot of annoying things :P

unknown life wiz

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
These are the most annoying spells I can think of, there are a lot more:
Life: Any healing spell, Absorb, especially Rebirth.
Myth: Earthquake, Medusa, Basilisk, Celestial Calendar

Death : Health stealing spells (if they don't die), Infection

Storm : Levy, Sirens, Storm Lord
Fire: Efreet, Smokescreen
Ice: Tower Shield, Frost Giant, Frozen Armor
Balance: Weakness

I find any spell that delays or prevents me from killing annoying.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
When you people say "life shield," do you mean the absorb? Because the enemies don't cast Life Shield.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
The most annoying spell in my opinion is Earthquake. But in Dragonspyre i'm not sure if mobs have it. Definitely bosses though.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Rob1589 on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
weakness and dont forget the protection pox and hwat they do if you dont kill them fast

- Robert (lvl 70 Transcended Theurgist)
Protection Pox are one of the most annoy creatures

Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
Survivor
May 15, 2011
Sweetbananas019 on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
shields are the worst to me and weakness and feint and o man there is a lot of annoying things :P

unknown life wiz
To be honest efreet is the worst spell ever made by the school. And Aztecan bosses using different school doesn't help at all. Think about it efreet, makes me sick :P
unknown life wiz

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
When I first started this game, it was the lightning bats in Krokotopia. It always seemed that just as soon as I was going to cast a Pixie, a Krok would bring out lightning bats and BAM! defeat.

Now, it's Medusa. That double stun is harsh.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Ok, ok, so everyone says Weakness is an annoying spell, and the obvious reason is that it interrupts your blading and decreases it, but are there any attack spells that are annoying, not blading or shielding spells? Mine is Frost Giant. It stuns you. So annoying...well, unless you have stun block. Those who do have stun block, you're lucky.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
This isn't for DS, but i find some of the most annoying spells, tower sheild, absorb, any heal, weakness, humongo frog i think it's called (the one that's myth and attacks all players) accuracy decrease and when they buff themselves. Again, this isn't for DS, but for all around the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Weakness and tower shield, since I am balance I can't get rid of them with a wand hit or it will use all my blades, balance got it bad for soloing

Evan Starblade lvl 76

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Weakness, Fire meteor, Stormzilla There's a whole bunch of them.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Depends on the mob I am facing.

Death: Ninja Pigs
Ice: Tower Shields and Stun
Myth: Earthquake
Balance: Weakness

Survivor
May 30, 2013
Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Tower shield

The bane of an offense based wizard.

*cough cough* Protection pox *cough cough*

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Explorer
May 25, 2011
For me earthquake (pretty sure they have casted that) just when i have blades on otherwise tower shield and weaknesses

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
The most annoying spell that wizard 101 has in my opinion, is the "Taunt" spell! That spell is completely useless! I have never seen it have an effect on anything or anyone! I do, however, see it used all the time one the higher level Ice Henchmen! Every time I see a Henchman use that spell I can feel crowns falling out of my pocket!

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
Ryan Stormbreeze on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
The most annoying spell in my opinion is Earthquake. But in Dragonspyre i'm not sure if mobs have it. Definitely bosses though.
Agree with every poster who has mentioned Earthquake, even though the OP asked specifically about DS. (Should've specified in the subject.)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
nope I agree with weakness because that ruins my blade to kill a boss