Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Weakness has become my trigger word. I yell "NOOOOOOO!!!!" every time I see a Balance type enemy. Basically, = +

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Weakness and Tower Shield (Especially when they are spammed).

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
Hands down Weakness and Tower Shield are the most annoying spells. Although I am Balance and I love handing them out to the enemy. Receiving one is like a hard slap to the face. Tower Shield is worse. In worlds Celestia and up you no longer see elemental or spirit shields. Just Tower Shields and Weakness. And since my strategy for these worlds are to set up and then hit like a truck it's heartbreaking to see your enemy cast a Tower Shield right when your going to attack and end the battle. Unless you want a weak attack you have to get rid of it and taking down all your if not most of your buffs with it, and start ALL over again.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Earthquake.. when you fully bladed and they remove all your blades.

Stun.. you got like 100 health and you die because you can't heal

Efreet.. not the damage, but the 90% weakness

Glowbug (New Storm Spell from Darkmoor) because it removes all blades

Call of K (New Death spell) It's too long!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Gotta say weakness, earthquake, and ones that are a lot of damage but take forever :P

Morgan Dreamthief level 84 and

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Weakness, but I have to say, the death ninja pigs are absolutely the worst earthquake is up there as well

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 16
Keelan SunVault lvl 95

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Efreet is super annoying, since you cant ignore the negative blade since it is so high. but still, it can be easily fixed with a cleanse charm. Earthquake is also a pain in the neck since you cant do anything to stop it from removing your blades.

Edward Griffinshield lvl 93 school

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
i dont think tower shield is so annoying since i´m ice. So if anyone uses a tower shield i just use steal ward.

Defender
May 17, 2014
I just hate monsters.
It's three school blades, three school traps, three school shields, weakness...

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Weakness, absorbs. Vampire is also one of them. A death boss spammed it L:

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
I would say the weakness lol. Every time they put me it drives me bonkers. Weakness... i hate it!

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
i would have to say the Myth Imp. when i came back to this world to get my more powerful spells, i got it cast on me over and over. soooo annoying!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
Use your brains guys the moat annoying spell is the spell that steals pips in khrysalis mostly

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I'll just have to say the sprite. It's annoying when your opponent casts it to heal themselves. Also the fairy/pixie. ( I forgot what it's called. ) When your about to finish someone in pvp, ( or whatsoever, ) they just use that spell and BAM! You know what happens next.

Samantha NightGarden lvl 48

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
Weakness, Shatter, Earthquake, Tower shield, Enfeeble, Loremaster, Bad juju, Efreet, Stuns, Guardian Spirit, Black Mantle, Mana burn, Supernova, Infection, etc.

They're all very annoying

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Bailey Sunslinger on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Weakness, Shatter, Earthquake, Tower shield, Enfeeble, Loremaster, Bad juju, Efreet, Stuns, Guardian Spirit, Black Mantle, Mana burn, Supernova, Infection, etc.

They're all very annoying

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger
I'd actually have to agree on the Tower Shield as well.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
the most annoying spell in the game is earthquake because it removes your all your blades and shield on you

Blake StormCloud

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
(As a wizard)

It is a tie between Colossus, Firezilla, Weakness, and Absorb. Tower Shield doesn't bother me that much because I have pierce but I always forget to put it in for Absorbs.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
PvP King wrote:
Malistaire doesn't scarecrow.
Check the Wiki. Malistaire Scarecrows.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
(As an Wizard)

Earthquake is the most frustrating spell! We're not exactly known for our super high damage so when all our blades are removed it's extremely annoying.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
The most annoying spell is, if you guessed weakness and tower shield, then you were right. I also hate fire shields since i am an ice wizard, thats the only reason i keep 4 steal wards in my deck.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Weakness.. I'm myself and the enemies cancel out my balanceblades.
Tower shield is also annoying.