Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganth's return

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Is Moganth will ever come back to the story? Malistaire came back 4 times then why not let morganth have a comeback as well?

I wasn't satisficated with Morganth's defeat falling through glass to an empty space. I hope we get more of Morganth involved, perhaps in arc 4.

P.s question to KI- why did you let malistaire comeback a few times and not to Morganth?

Explorer
Nov 15, 2018
Star Gator on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
Is Moganth will ever come back to the story? Malistaire came back 4 times then why not let morganth have a comeback as well?

I wasn't satisficated with Morganth's defeat falling through glass to an empty space. I hope we get more of Morganth involved, perhaps in arc 4.

P.s question to KI- why did you let malistaire comeback a few times and not to Morganth?
We already brought Morganthe back - she was in Reverie!

Seriously folks, the Malistaire calls are all before my time, so I don't know what was going on there. I'm inclined to agree - it's too many returns. Admittedly, I also had Malistaire make a cameo in Reverie, but I did it as a joke since he's actually your ally in the crazy land of dream.

At this time I'm not inclined to bring Morganthe back. That might change, but it would take a lot. Much more than it took to sell me on Karamelle...

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
You're right, I forgot about morganth's apearence in the Reverie.

However, I want Morganth's return to be another development of her character that will tell what happened after we defeated her , what are her next plans, and how she'll be involved in the new story. I don't mind when-but I would love to see it and Im sure the wizard101 community as well.

In a recap, Malistaire came back in Azteca, Darkmoor, Mirage and Empyrea.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
The Curator on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
We already brought Morganthe back - she was in Reverie!

Seriously folks, the Malistaire calls are all before my time, so I don't know what was going on there. I'm inclined to agree - it's too many returns. Admittedly, I also had Malistaire make a cameo in Reverie, but I did it as a joke since he's actually your ally in the crazy land of dream.

At this time I'm not inclined to bring Morganthe back. That might change, but it would take a lot. Much more than it took to sell me on Karamelle...
I see that! Honestly to me, Morganthe was a little bit more of a cool villain to me. She seemed strong, different. I'd like to see her again versus not liking to see Malistaire!

Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 132

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
If you're really looking for any mention of Morganthe recently, you should cheak out Uwe's quest "The Wizardful 101" in Karamelle. While it doesn't directly involve Morganthe, an actor plays her and threatens to destroy the Spiral with, and I quote, "Singing dinosaur concert." It's a hilarious thing to check out.