Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthes prophecy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
48
Did morganthes prophecy come true? What do you think?

The mirror will break (morganthe destroying mirror lake for her deck of shadows)

The horn will call (morganthe calling xibalba to Azteca from Avalon)

From the shadows i strike

The skies will fall (referring to xibalba destroying Azteca

Evan star blade level 63

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
743
Evan starblade888 on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Did morganthes prophecy come true? What do you think?

The mirror will break (morganthe destroying mirror lake for her deck of shadows)

The horn will call (morganthe calling xibalba to Azteca from Avalon)

From the shadows i strike

The skies will fall (referring to xibalba destroying Azteca

Evan star blade level 63
I'm not going to spoil that. You'll find out in 37 levels :)

For now ponder who "I" is. Morganthe thinks it's her, but is she right?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Prince of Shadows on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
I'm not going to spoil that. You'll find out in 37 levels :)

For now ponder who "I" is. Morganthe thinks it's her, but is she right?
Also the final line takes on a second possible meaning of the sky falling.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
139
seethe42 on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Also the final line takes on a second possible meaning of the sky falling.
What if its like all the islands are gonna start falling into a blackhole!!!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
6
Yes Morganthe's prophecy did come true, in my opinion.

The Mirror will Break (she destroyed mirror lake)

The Horn will call (Huracan the horned one called to Xibalba)

From the shadows I strike (I never got that one I think that is when she got really mad and mastered Shadow)

And the Sky will fall (Xibalba destroyed Azteca)

Alexander Stormglade lvl 100

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
MasterDiviner2015 on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Yes Morganthe's prophecy did come true, in my opinion.

The Mirror will Break (she destroyed mirror lake)

The Horn will call (Huracan the horned one called to Xibalba)

From the shadows I strike (I never got that one I think that is when she got really mad and mastered Shadow)

And the Sky will fall (Xibalba destroyed Azteca)

Alexander Stormglade lvl 100
Alternate reading of the prophecy for the last 2 parts:
From the shadows I strike (refers to your wizard learning Shadow magic to defeat her)
And the Sky will fall (Morganthe's destruction, falling, sending her spinning off into space)

She always thought the prophecy was about her, and she was chosen. Others doubted the prophecy was about her and it seems like it was actually referring to our wizard. Cobb seems to confirm that some.