Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Revamping of Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Will the graphics improvement of Wizard City be continued in other worlds? Would you like to see Krokotopia or the other worlds get the "new treatment"?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
Will the graphics improvement of Wizard City be continued in other worlds? Would you like to see Krokotopia or the other worlds get the "new treatment"?
I think I would. But I would like some of those little details to stay, like the falling icicles in the Emperor's Retreat, the rolling thunder in the Karanahn Barracks, the lava balls jumping out in Dragonspyre, and so on. I love those little First Arc details, ans would be upset to see them go.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
I think I would. But I would like some of those little details to stay, like the falling icicles in the Emperor's Retreat, the rolling thunder in the Karanahn Barracks, the lava balls jumping out in Dragonspyre, and so on. I love those little First Arc details, ans would be upset to see them go.
But KI added some new "eye candy" to the streets; like those eye balls on Cyclopes Lane and the Lightening rods on houses in Triton Ave. I'm sure they would keep or change to something better if this was done.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Prof F mentioned in one of her recent newsletters that KI had no immediate plans to continue the re-vamping of any other worlds.

The process takes a considerable amount of resources as you can imagine and is possibly not an immediate concern at the moment.

But, it would be nice to see the re-vamping take place, especially in worlds such as Mooshu and Khyrsalis.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Edward on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
Prof F mentioned in one of her recent newsletters that KI had no immediate plans to continue the re-vamping of any other worlds.

The process takes a considerable amount of resources as you can imagine and is possibly not an immediate concern at the moment.

But, it would be nice to see the re-vamping take place, especially in worlds such as Mooshu and Khyrsalis.

I was more thinking that, in the passage of time, the revamp would go from Wizard City to Celestia before it stopped. Khrysalis already has incredible graphics.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Professor Felmea mentiond in her news letter saying KI considered continuing the revamp with Krokotopia and beyond in the near future but no plans are made as a thorough makeover as they did for Wizard City.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Patrick Ravenbane on Aug 21, 2019 wrote:
Professor Felmea mentiond in her news letter saying KI considered continuing the revamp with Krokotopia and beyond in the near future but no plans are made as a thorough makeover as they did for Wizard City.
I hope they reconsider. Even if it's less extreme than wizard city. All we really need are new textures to bring the worlds into 2019 and make the worlds look fresh. We don't need new character models or animations immediately, and we certainly don't need new music (ever please, except maybe mooshu). The enemies can also be changed later.