Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money Issues...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I usually have over 100000 coins (Except when i buy new clothing, mounts, or houses) Here is what you must do. Complete as many quests as possible, and then sell everything you get except reagents and pet snacks (they dont sell for much) you can also transfer clothing you got from a battle with a higher level wiz to a lower level wiz so they can sell it for a ton of money. Also, the higher the level you are, the easier it is to get money. So dont get discouraged. Level up, and earning money will become easier and easier!
William Crowthistle Rich Pyromancer
$$$

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
solution: the bazaar. selling items there are much more worth that regular shops. cl and wt have good gear to sell

Survivor
May 30, 2009
This money is not real. I have seen many players use a program to multiply their money. They will get a side-message from Prospector Zeke saying you have too much gold. Don't ask about this, they think that the money is real, but it is only a scam to get you to try it.

Short Version: This money is fake. The Wizard101 Team made sure of it. It disgusts me how I tried it once as an experiment.

-Aaron Anglebane

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
well what level are you if you are legendary then the bosses in stormriven give about 2-5 thousand gold each battle and another helpful hint dont spend money constantly just save it.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
I usually have over 100000 coins (Except when i buy new clothing, mounts, or houses) Here is what you must do. Complete as many quests as possible, and then sell everything you get except reagents and pet snacks (they dont sell for much) you can also transfer clothing you got from a battle with a higher level wiz to a lower level wiz so they can sell it for a ton of money. Also, the higher the level you are, the easier it is to get money. So dont get discouraged. Level up, and earning money will become easier and easier!
William Crowthistle Rich Pyromancer
$$$

I always sell my extra pet snacks. You can make a tidy sum off of them. Upper level snacks can bring 1000+ gold for five of them. I have tons of them since I garden. Pet snacks have bought lots of things for my low level wizards.

My gals always have lots of gold. I sell everything (except reagents, I love to craft.) I don't need. My gals in high level worlds pass stuff to my lower level gals to sell. It gets easier to make gold the further you advance in the game. Wintertusk has great drops that sell well in the bazaar.

Megan

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Tweetybird18428 here.

I made a goal for each of my wizards. I want to buy them each a crown house with gold. So far my life wizard has the the myth house and the death wizard has her death house.
I passed down wands, saved important hats, robes, rings, decks, etc that my life wizard can't use, i have most reagents, snacks, and housing items in my shared bank. That's how I save money. I also sell a whole bunch of stuff at the bazaar.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mparm901 wrote:
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR
I battle Erling the Unready in Austrilund over and over again, because he's easy to beat (at legendary, that is- unless you're balance because he's a balance boss) and he always drop at least a robe or ring that sells for about 3000 gold at the bazaar. Of course, i spend the money a hundred times faster than i make it, just like in real life. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer