Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing pets at store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
When i went to the pet store they were missing about half the pets.

Do any of you guys know why??

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'm wondering the same thing. I've been saving gold to buy a pet and now they are gone. Me no likey.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I know! KI removed ALL card giving stuff from stores.BUT, you can get them by paying $20 for "speical crowns"

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i was saving for an earth walker and when i got enough money it was gone... guess what? The pets at zeke's crown shop are still there...

Defender
May 28, 2009
The Zeke equipment has been moved to bosses. Malistaire drops the storm hound but I don't know where the Oni pet is.

Hero
May 02, 2009
werewolf855 wrote:
When i went to the pet store they were missing about half the pets.

Do any of you guys know why??

Ever since the last patch, KI's taken out all the crown items from the shops, and made it so only zeke eloise have the crown items.

And because the DS pet shop had only the crown pets, the DS boot and [et shop has become just a boot shop.

Like me, many other players are upset about this, becuase it's like "I've saved up all my gold to get that item and now I can only get them from zeke, no fair."

I think that player's should be able to EARN crowns IN-game, like have a certain amount of crowns be awarded for certain quests, so you don't have to also pay for crowns as well as a subcription.

KI, ehe our pleas, please either put those special items back in the shops, or find a way to earn crowns in-game, or both.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
KI removed seling crown gear and pets form stores because I bet it was over powered..... BUT all of the things zeke has sold can be DROPPED from bosses :D. though hard to get I have gotten 2 crown items so far both furniture.... i got the MB car and the stone watchtower so now you pay 0 to get crown items :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
They removed all the crowns items from the regular stores. :x Oh well... But noww they are available from drops YAY! :-) But that would take a lot of farming. *sigh* :( - Iridian Shadowriver lvl 27 fire. (I have a pet happy piggle called Lord Lulu.)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I was saving for the Earthwalker but alas, no more. One of my pet peeves is that all the beneficial pets seem to be undead until you get to the most expensive ones. And one is only available at DS. Why is that?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
you can get these pets from rare boss drops. it really sucks...

so do any of you know what drops the earth walker and death leprechaun?

earth walker i think is dropped by the earth elemental in the plaza of conquests in dragonspyre but i'm not sure. i need an answer, a 100% positive one.

death leprechaun i have NO idea...

please reply

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Otys wrote:

earth walker i think is dropped by the earth elemental in the plaza of conquests in dragonspyre but i'm not sure. i need an answer, a 100% positive one.

please reply
the death leprechaun is from krokotopia

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Otys wrote:

please reply

I am not sure of where the Earth elemental drops. however through sheer luck
The Dean of Admissions in Dragonspyre does drop the death leprechaun. i was able to get a drop after my first battle. havnt been able to get another since though. Good luck.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Otys wrote:

please reply

Death Leprechaun and Earth Walker is sold by Zeke in Wizard city next to the pond in the commons

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
candy2candy wrote:
Otys wrote:

please reply
the death leprechaun is from krokotopia

The Imp is from Krokotopia. At least that's where I think I got mine from. I don't use it though, don't like it.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Zeke at the commons sells these pets for crowns:

Myth Ghoul
Lava Spider
Dream Ghoul-Life/Mana Boost
Magma Spider-Life/Mana Boost
Death Leprechaun-Card
Earth Walker-Card

Krakatopia Secret Store sells the pet Krok (with card I think).

You can also find the Myth Ghoul, Krok, and Lava Spider at the Bazaar.

Survivor
May 21, 2008
SUPERCAMPER wrote:
KI removed seling crown gear and pets form stores because I bet it was over powered..... BUT all of the things zeke has sold can be DROPPED from bosses :D. though hard to get I have gotten 2 crown items so far both furniture.... i got the MB car and the stone watchtower so now you pay 0 to get crown items :D

Hey where did you get the MB car?

Administrator
Some of the items previous sold on Prospector Zeke can now be found with the regular shopkeepers of the Spiral for either Gold or Crowns.

community@wizard101.com