Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing lvl 70 gear?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
When the Epic Bundle card was removed from stores I thought "Oh wow KI must be getting ready to reissue them with an option for lvl 70 gear, thanks to the Zafaria update".
Now I have realized that isn't the case, and surprise surprise - the wyavern hoard and dragon hoard packs don't have lvl 70 gear either.
Now I am wondering if this is something that actually will come out, or will it be 'skipped' in order to offer something better during the next instalment of the morganth story line?
Speaking of morganth, did yall notice that she's already tried to wake (using malistaire and the coven as minions) two of the big three titans before retreating to Zafaria to look for her true source of power? Could trying to raise the triton be next?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I don't think Morganthe is connected to Malistaire or the Coven. Those were seperate storylines.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am actually enjoying the villains and their storylines associated to them. I find it epic that Morganthe would step up after the defeat of Malistaire.

See, we don't know if Malistaire of Morganthe are related in anyway. We don't know if the Coven's story is tied into the story of Malistaire or Morganthe.

They most certainly could, and that is what it makes it all so epic.

I would like to think the Coven is their own seperate story. But I love to think that Morganthe was behind the sidelines, watching everything Malistaire did, only to step up and reveal herself after Malistaire's inevitable fall.

A good spin in the story that would really excite me is the story in the next world would throw us with a bombshell. Morganthe is actually a sister/step-sister/adobted sister of Malistaire! Or that Morganthe is the actual and official Death school professor that taught Malistaire himself. Or something simliar to that. It is just really exciting, and I have never found myself absorbed into the story as much as I have in Zafaria.