Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Design Gear Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Are there any plans to add missing design gear pieces from currently outstanding sets? For example, the skeleton key boss in Empyrea introduced the missing Daredevil's jacket style stitch for life wizards. I'm wondering if there will be similar additions for the rest of the missing pieces. I'm really hoping for a Myth style Mage's hat but so far, myth is the ONLY type to not have received the stitch.

Is there a thread that already exists on this subject? If not, some answers from KI would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
shadman12389 on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Are there any plans to add missing design gear pieces from currently outstanding sets? For example, the skeleton key boss in Empyrea introduced the missing Daredevil's jacket style stitch for life wizards. I'm wondering if there will be similar additions for the rest of the missing pieces. I'm really hoping for a Myth style Mage's hat but so far, myth is the ONLY type to not have received the stitch.

Is there a thread that already exists on this subject? If not, some answers from KI would be greatly appreciated.
Hi shadman! I'm not quite sure what 'design gear' means. Could you elaborate please?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hi Sparck,

I'm talking about gear that has its school's flare and designs attached to a stitch style. For example, Youkai’s Cap of Brainstorms, the elegant style hat with fire school decals on it. The only alternative for some of these gear items (ie. Myth Mage's hat) is the base stitch offered by Eloise Merryweather, whereas other types have access to school-specific gear (eg. Khai's Entrancing Circlet for ).

Hope that clears things up.