Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions disappearing?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
Did you know if you fight a boss and lose, then later come back, the bosses minion(s) will sometimes dissapear? this happened to me several times in the big ben, in katzenstein's lab, and in warlord katsumori's dojo. Is this a glitch? did anyone else experience this?
jason thundersword lvl39 ice wizard

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
there is a half hour time limit to come back into a dungeon before resetting, so if you kill two out of three enemies (like Big Ben - Meowiarty, the specter and that scarecrow thing (forgot the name) - You kill the specter and scarecrow and then come back in only Meowiarty will be there.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:
Did you know if you fight a boss and lose, then later come back, the bosses minion(s) will sometimes dissapear? this happened to me several times in the big ben, in katzenstein's lab, and in warlord katsumori's dojo. Is this a glitch? did anyone else experience this?

By design in some dungeons if you kill off the minion(s), get defeated and come back then you only have to fight the boss. I have depended on this for a few fights since I often solo it has been easier for me to go in get rid of the minion and then come back and only have to face the boss. Fore warning on this plan though the area does reset so if you don't go back in a certain amount of time you have to start all over again. I soloed Big Ben with my Balance and Death wizards and depended on not having to work my way back up again. Balance got defeated twice but Death made it all the way but I did go back down to the wisps floor once.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:

First off why would complain about that.... Really....

that would be a good glich if it were one....Boy Oh boy Some People....jking

Thanks For Reading