Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mended Team-up

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I think maybe a thank you is appropriate in regards to Team-up. It appears as though the penalty/wait time has been modified to some extent. It's nice not to have to mill around for five or ten minutes to get back in to some of the farming bosses.
Thanks KI!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
TucsonWizard on May 5, 2015 wrote:
I think maybe a thank you is appropriate in regards to Team-up. It appears as though the penalty/wait time has been modified to some extent. It's nice not to have to mill around for five or ten minutes to get back in to some of the farming bosses.
Thanks KI!
I totally agree. Thanks for the changes KI!

Leesha StarForge, level 66

Survivor
Oct 20, 2014
Hello fellow wizards, I need to understand how to get help with Team up, I understand how to help another team, but unclear on how to get help with a task. How do you GET HELP with a task where more players are needed? Please advise.

Thanks

Go to the dungeon where you need help.

On the Press X to Enter window, look for a Team Up! button on the bottom of the window.

Click the Team Up! button.

Arthur

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
TucsonWizard on May 5, 2015 wrote:
Thanks KI!
Agreed. Help Kiosk is about 90% of what I do these days, and being able to help people in Team-Up is my new favorite thing. Losing the 10 minutes timer that seemed to appear by mistake (because I never flee) made it even better. Thank you.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Arthur Wethersfiel... on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Go to the dungeon where you need help.

On the Press X to Enter window, look for a Team Up! button on the bottom of the window.

Click the Team Up! button.

Arthur
You can also do the same thing at the Team-up Kiosk. Join the Kiosk, find the world where your quest is located and see if anyone else is already on your quest and in the Team-up waiting area. Then you can join them.