Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Rewards Token Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I run 2 accounts and I noticed something off about the membership reward tokens.

A few months ago one accounts' membership was "automatically renewed" through the website. The other accounts membership was a prepaid card that I redeemed for member before the end of my existing membership.

The "automatically renewed" membership account received 1 membership loyalty token while the prepaid card that I redeemed prior to the end of my current membership received 2 membership tokens.

Note: Both accounts have had the exact same membership purchase history. Every time I buy membership, I purchase it on both accounts in the same cart on the website. (Excluding this one time).

Both my accounts are renewing membership soon and I was wondering, will I get the correct amount of loyalty tokens on them if the member is "automatically renewed" through the site?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Justin Blueweaver on Nov 1, 2022 wrote:
I run 2 accounts and I noticed something off about the membership reward tokens.

A few months ago one accounts' membership was "automatically renewed" through the website. The other accounts membership was a prepaid card that I redeemed for member before the end of my existing membership.

The "automatically renewed" membership account received 1 membership loyalty token while the prepaid card that I redeemed prior to the end of my current membership received 2 membership tokens.

Note: Both accounts have had the exact same membership purchase history. Every time I buy membership, I purchase it on both accounts in the same cart on the website. (Excluding this one time).

Both my accounts are renewing membership soon and I was wondering, will I get the correct amount of loyalty tokens on them if the member is "automatically renewed" through the site?
Hey there, this seems like an account issue for sure, I would reach out to our customer support team.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

I hope this helps, good luck!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on Nov 23, 2022 wrote:
Hey there, this seems like an account issue for sure, I would reach out to our customer support team.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

I hope this helps, good luck!
Thanks Kyle