Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mega snacks no auction

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

i was in the bazaar the other day and i was going to help another wizard train a pet so i tried to sell one mega snack pack and it said no auction

also i didnt know where to post this forum and thought hey this is about common gameplay so it should go here

o and i have seen mega snacks at the bazaar

so can i sell mega snacks to the bazaar

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Mega Snacks (rank 8 and 9) have been no auction for quite some time. Sorry, I don't know how long ago it has been but i am sure it has been over 6 months.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Any item, including Mega snacks that say "No Auction" can't be sold at the Bazaar. These items have to be sold at a shop vendor in other parts of the game; like in the shopping district or to Zeke.

I myself have never seen Mega snacks for sale at the bazaar though I have seen level 6 snacks, crafted and such.
Honestly I can not really understand why anyone would want to sell Mega Snacks anyway.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Mega Snacks used to be available at the Bazaar, however, when gardening came out, KI made some plants give mega snacks... Now, this is a good thing, however, there was, at the time, a way to exploit this and keep harvesting elder plants, by stacking them...

Now, some people that exploited this, kept selling the mega snacks at the Bazaar...

Wizards101 went down to fix this and punish the guilty culprits by means of Ban... However, the rest of us, also had to pay for their exploit...

Since so many mega snacks were for sale and because we were given a way to get a few mega snacks by gardening, KI deemed it necessary to make them a no auction item to make up for loss in crown sales...

Although, back then, people would buy tons of Mega Snack Packs and sell them for gold...

I do not agree with KI's decision, but there is nothing I can do about it...