Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2016
I was just curious what everyone else thought about being able to trade mega snacks.... Like we do with treasure cards. I would like to be able to trade snacks with other players and gift them to others. Has it ever been tried before? Or would you all be willing to try this if they offered it? What are your opinions on this?

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Evil Magma Peas get loads of mega snacks for the players that farm them. Making mega snacks tradable or auctionable would very quickly result in any player with a slight interest getting their pets to maximum age. Having said this, training pets gets very tedious.

I guess I'm okay with the idea of tradable mega snacks, *if* KI does something to make pet advancement more fun and challenging.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Alyssa Stalker on Mar 13, 2017 wrote:
I was just curious what everyone else thought about being able to trade mega snacks.... Like we do with treasure cards. I would like to be able to trade snacks with other players and gift them to others. Has it ever been tried before? Or would you all be willing to try this if they offered it? What are your opinions on this?
Neat idea.

Most probably wouldn't trade many mega snacks with their friends often due to the fact that they may want to make sure that their pets are trained to where they want them to be first.

Perhaps once they were finished pet training and felt their friends could use some, they would be willing to trade. They wouldn't trade too many though, as they are most likely to come back to training at some point in time.

Not saying that anyone wouldn't trade snacks. I just don't think people would be willing to trade such valuable items so often. What I'm trying to say is that I don't think it would thrive as an addition to the game because treasure cards are much more easier to part with.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Oct 05, 2016
I garden every day. I have several gardens on several wizards. Itend to get over loaded on mega snacks. We cant sell them. So thats why I thought it would be nice to be able to give them away if we so chose to. I have brought several new players to the game with me and I would love to be able to give them a few so they could train their first pet or first hatch. We all remember the excitement.... I just get to where I have so many that I will will probably never use on one of my accounts. It would be nice to be able to do something with them.