Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Bundle is most important than you think!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
No! NO I will not tolerate this, I desperately need the epic bundle for many reasons, and on top of that it's the best pack in the spiral. Provides the best stylish robe and looks like a warlord so you can get what you want without having to deal with Cheaters in pvp, because there are TONS of them. Then on top of that, Additional Castle Elixir, which is perfect to have since the elixir is so expensive to buy, in which this pack makes it totally worth the $40 that parents usually Wouldn't want to spend that much on, And on top of that and mostly, the Massive Fantasy Place, much bigger than Royal Playhouse, and a PVP Sigal with it, and it's perfect for custom parties and such. Also, one important question I need to speak to Greyrose about is that, why do Bundles retire??? I always wanted to have the option to have ALL bundles, plus to make the game fun even more and to get even more money is to have all bundles available online for new players to try it and to have some fun. Also what is hard, though I never tried it before because it requires two accounts, but the boosting can't be possible anymore, so now I definitely have to deal with cheaters. What I really want in all of this is to BUY MY WAY OUT. Buy my way to warlord, Buy the commander robe. I wish there's an option to buy Arena tickets only items with crowns, as well as some people might think the same as arena tickets with crowns, like if we have pvp conversion, then there should be a tradable of 10 arena tickets for 10 crowns, from a person that does that, or the opposite way. But as for now, pretty double please try to have the massive fantasy palace and the other items with it, in the event of Throwback Thursday, I dont know where the mystical flute came from, but I'm sure the bundle it came from retired, so if that was possible and because its stylish, please do the same for the epic bundle. Thanks