Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I don't buy ANY property site unseen. Is there a way to see this Palace before we plunck down $39.00 for it? I mean, seriously, folks!
PlanetofJanet

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
PlanetofJanet wrote:
I don't buy ANY property site unseen. Is there a way to see this Palace before we plunk down $39.00 for it? I mean, seriously, folks!
PlanetofJanet

In terms of house space the Mega Bundle has more, we don't have the newer one so can't say for that one. The Fantasy Palace has a decent amount of yard space all around the palace with paths and walkways but the palace is not all that big once you start filling it up with all your winnings, I have made do with it ok. I consists of a few levels, in the main door you walk into a main living area, there is a stair way to the next level or you can go to the smaller room off it, from that room you can go to a small room down stairs or up stairs to a walk though room then follow ramp up to master room that is quite large, continue up another level and it's an over look for that room or go out door to portal onto very small island that over looks it all. There are also though the wall areas great for hide and seek, water you can walk though and nice views. I do know what you mean though a preview would be nice even if it were off the game but I did not buy the bundle only for the house, my fierce hound has proved to be more worth the price over time to me, she got spritely at teen and has been a big help to me since I solo often, the gear was ok for the level I redeemed it at but I stitched it due to the look did not fit my style. I got my bundle around level 40 so have gotten a lot of use out of it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I don't know of any "preview" that Wizard101 itself has for this house, but there are a few videos on youtube that some wizards made to show their houses.

And one word of caution -- I bought this and I just learned that the house is:

No Auction - can't be sold at the Bazaar, and
No Trade - can't trade it with any of my other wizards, and
No Sell - can't sell it (like crown items) to a regular shopkeeper.

So once you buy it, it is yours forever...unless you want to "trash it". :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
You are able to preview the houses in:
1. Crown shop
2. House sellers in the different worlds

You aren't able to preview bundle houses
Go to YouTube and search for wizard101 massive fantasy palace, people have made videos of the different homes

Hope this helps,
Rebecca Legenddreamer-lvl 33 pyromancer :)

The perfect is the enemy of the good

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You could always ask in the Commons if anyone has a Palace they can show you.

That said, I will say that the outside area is pretty massive, but suffers from a LOT of "can't place anything here" areas. Lots of paths, lots of slopes, and the entire back of the castle cannot be decorated.

Inside, there's lots and lots of room, but apart from a somewhat confusing layout (including hidden passages and rooms), you'll also find that there's a lot of space already taken up by stairs and un-usable walls/floors that you cannot decorate on either.

You'll generally find that if you want to decorate your house to the fullest, and don't stick with tiny items, then the Massive Fantasy Palace is very big but quickly gets filled with knickknacks.