Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
how can i get to marleybone if the world is not available?
was told to go see someone there but cannot go due to the world not being there in the portal.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
david silvercloud5... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
was told to go see someone there but cannot go due to the world not being there in the portal.
the storyline of the game is like a book, david~ you must complete chapter 1 before you can move to chapter 2, etc.

my guess is that you are on a crafting quest, since completing one for the world will give you the one for the next world, even if you have not unlocked said world; you need to finish krok before you can unlock marleybone, at which point you can talk to the person you need for the crafting quest.

hope this helps~
v.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
david silvercloud5... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
You will find this happens a lot in the game. We are given a quest to do, usually a Side Quest, and it is in an area that we have not opened yet.

Continue to follow the storyline, and you will eventually be sent to Marleybone.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Dr Von on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
the storyline of the game is like a book, david~ you must complete chapter 1 before you can move to chapter 2, etc.

my guess is that you are on a crafting quest, since completing one for the world will give you the one for the next world, even if you have not unlocked said world; you need to finish krok before you can unlock marleybone, at which point you can talk to the person you need for the crafting quest.

hope this helps~
v.
yes it does, thanks a million.