Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making Treasure Cards on Unicorn Way

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I apologize ahead of time, but this is going to be a dumb question. I have been advised to make some treasure cards using Gargantuan, by fighting lost souls on Unicorn Way. I understand many wizards do this to make their sun-boosted cards quicker to come by. It sounds like a great idea, so today I finally went down to do it. I thought I made several boosted Cyclopses, which should have done like 550 damage. They showed up as cards the way they always do in battle. Then, I tried two things. I clicked them away, or I left them there but didn't use them. But I couldn't find them in my treasure card hoard after that. Where did they go? Did I do this incorrectly? They seemed to have disappeared. Again, sorry for the noob question--I am level 60 and should know this. But help appreciated, as always.

Tabitha, perplexed again

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You have to use the treasure card Gargantuan to make permanent enchanted cards.
If you use the Sun/Solar spell Gargantuan they disappear when the battle ends.

Champion
May 03, 2011
You have to use the treasure card Gargantuan to make permanent enchanted cards.
If you use the Sun/Solar spell Gargantuan they disappear when the battle ends.

I don't know what I'd do without the helpful folks on this forum. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm off to the Archivist... :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's better to make them in Golem Tower, since nobody else can come in while you're doing it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
colagada wrote:
It's better to make them in Golem Tower, since nobody else can come in while you're doing it.

I usually fight one of the Wizard City bosses that drops a statue, but the concept is the same--alone without the chance of interruptions.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life