Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Majestic Bundle Gift Card

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I found the new card when searching for all the Tapestry Portals on Google.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Majestic_Bundle_Gift_Card

You Tube had a video of the new Castle, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-mRLtpQG0&feature=related

Is anyone else disappointed? I love the inside of the castle. It's the best one yet, by far. But the round reddish roof top things on the outside and the lawn design both ruin the castle - for me.

Plus there is nothing else on the card I'd want at all, except the tapestry to Caliburn inside and I don't even know if it can go in the shared bank to a house I do use. (not that I'd pay $39 just for the tapestry.)

I wish they'd graft the interior of the Majestic Castle to a similar look of the small Wizard City House/ Castle. The yard with or without the Unicorn visitor is my favorite. They'd have to expand the yard to match the new size of the house and to make it 250 item count - as a crown house. The look of the houses for Wizard City are my favorites, anyway. They aren't at all out of line with an Avalon interior. On the other hand there are a lot of nice buildings in Avalon that the Majestic Castle interior could be put on like the Lost Abby or something that matches the style of the ruins in Caliburn.

I'd have bought the card if the castle and lawn on the outside were prettier, the pet was one of the white owls, and the mount was not so large and clunky. (I never use my Griffin for that reason.)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
While I can't speak for the "grafting" part, you could set a teleporter on the outside of your Wizard City cottage that teleports you inside the Bundle house.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
The dragon looks sweet and the armor (minus the hat) looks nice. The house looks great and I love the fact that the arena (fav part of bundle houses :P) gets its own island. The max level wand is quite underpowered compared to Hydra wands which was suprising. The tapestry is quite useless compared to the arena or bazaar ports and might muck up Av with low levels. Overall I'd rate it a 7/10.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I have mixed feelings about the new bundle. I agree about loving the inside and not so much the outside of the castle. It would have to go on a character that doesn't garden. Though, that little basement/jail room might work for a garden? As far as putting a wiz city house look into a bigger house/yard, I think the Massive Fantasy Palace did that pretty successfully, for my taste anyway. I still would love to see something closer to the two wiz city houses in a bigger setting, simply because I love them too. My only real "gripe" is that I want all those tapestries available-- either crown or drop items or both-- outside of the bundle. My housing limits are maxed on nearly all characters and I have gear and mounts coming out my ears so there's no way I can justify buying the bundle cards to get those tapestries. :(

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
kingurz wrote:
While I can't speak for the "grafting" part, you could set a teleporter on the outside of your Wizard City cottage that teleports you inside the Bundle house.

True - and I have done that with other houses and yards. But it's not very satisfying. I wish I could have a house or castle I loved inside and out with a yard with enough space to garden, keep pets, and landscape. I wouldn't care if such a house cost more. I already have several crown houses. What would it be to me if I bought one that was double the price, but was actually satisfying? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Wintercull wrote:
As far as putting a wiz city house look into a bigger house/yard, I think the Massive Fantasy Palace did that pretty successfully, for my taste anyway. :(

I almost agree, but it's not nearly as pretty inside as the Avalon styled bundle castle - and even sacrificing that wish - the Massive Fantasy Palace has demon eyed prisoners in the basement/ secret room area and a dungeon hallway to the only room useful for a bedroom and the uppermost "throne room" area is useless. You can't remove the two rugs or curtains. And if you ignore that, and try to furnish it - it's so huge that you run out of housing item spaces before you've finished. But even if that wasn't true, the rooms shape and size is awkward to furnish. I didn't have trouble with the first entry room. But it did have 3 distinct conversation areas - and the throne room is much larger. The bed and chairs drown in it. My all around favorite house so far, in the game is the Wizard City gold priced Play House. Everything about is perfect except the size inside - it needs a couple more rooms and the yard should lose the Play-House Theater. Maybe add a lake or large waterfall. But the theater eats up ground, and is an eyesore.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Hi I live in Australia and I was wondering why you don't have bundle gift cards here??

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Hello I also live in Australia and I would like to buy the Majestic Bundle why can I not buy this? I would like the multi person dragon
how am I suppose to get it without being able to buy the pack??