Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MacOS Ventura

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Is the game currently compatible with the new MacOS Ventura? I would like to know before upgrading my system OS.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Ariya2510 on Nov 2, 2022 wrote:
Is the game currently compatible with the new MacOS Ventura? I would like to know before upgrading my system OS.
Monterey is the latest version that has been tested.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Ariya2510 on Nov 2, 2022 wrote:
Did you update? I'm holding off on the update for now but don't particularly want to wait much longer...

If you did, does Wiz work?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
PaigeGoldenspear on Dec 6, 2022 wrote:
Did you update? I'm holding off on the update for now but don't particularly want to wait much longer...

If you did, does Wiz work?
I would like to know as well. I have been waiting to update.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
I have not updated my Mac, so I’m not sure if it will work. Since Kyle responded that Ventura has not been tested, I doubt it will work since all previous OS updates have rendered the game unplayable.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2023
Hello. I just want to be on this thread to find out when this game will be compatible for Ventura. I updated the software but didn't know I wouldn't be able to play the game. Please let me know when I can get back on if anybody finds out. Thanks!