Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvls 80+ Only

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hi guys. What should i do if i am lvl 80, i am working on WT, i am up to Nordrilund, i know that i should train pets and do PvP, but what else should i do after i finish those stuff. Thanks!

Cole Dunerunner Archmage Sorcerer Hero of Avalon

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
aditha12 wrote:
Hi guys. What should i do if i am lvl 80, i am working on WT, i am up to Nordrilund, i know that i should train pets and do PvP, but what else should i do after i finish those stuff. Thanks!

I start another wizard and wait for the next level cap after finishing the current world I am in - my high level wizard has plenty of stuff to put in shared bank for lower level to sell/keep, making the next wizards much easier to use. Gardening and pet training on the high level is good idea also.

Currently though, I left all side quests from Celestia/Wintertusk on undone - I may go back and do them. Since I don't plan on doing any worlds past Zafaria I can level cap with all the side quests.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:

Hey there~ what you choose to do is up to you.

My level 80 wizard is semi-retired for now~ she'll occasionally pop in to help friends, farm dungeons, or train pets, but that's really it. I don't PvP, and I'm not interested in questing past Outer Yard (where I hit 80) for no XP.

My advice: start over with another wizard, or level up an existing one. I don't see the level-cap increasing any time soon, so I'm working on getting my Death wizard to Archmage (he's level 70 now); after that will be getting my Storm wiz (she's level 52) out of Celestia and Wintertusk.

Whatever you choose to do, have fun and be safe!

Laura Shadowsong, archmage sorceress
Valerian Deathwhisper, transcendent necromancer

& the rest of the El Veeb army ;)

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
aditha12 wrote:

Try out ranked pvp its lots of fun.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010