Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 62 Storm advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
hey everyone,

I was just looking for alitte advice or scrutiny on my current build, I solo alot and have a life mastery amulet with life as a secondary (of course) all the way to Centaur, i am using the lvl 55 crafted gear storm/life. I also went up to Feint in the death tree. I have also seen on the forums that supercharge is quite pointless unless your fighting a boss with tons of health. I have a hybrid pet kraken/forest lord with storm giver, storm proof, spritley, and pip o plenty. Im concerned about wasting power pips on feints and was wondering if i should keep my pip chance at a certain percentage so i can get a single pip every now and then for some spells? Oh and of course i have vengence, gargantuin that i always have in my deck or the t-cards for %25 instead of %20 for the vengence. I dont have amplify and i never thought it would make up for the crit bonus from vengence ( i can get my crit up to about %55 with vengence and its awesome. thanks for reading and im looking forward to some feedback!

-Ronan Stormcloud- lvl 62 storm