Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Luska Charmbeak

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ok Luska is going to have to lose the constant inking every turn. I mean once when you first can attack is enough, but when he constantly keeps you chained it gets very annoying and slows down combat. We don't even know how much this ink lessons the accuracy of a spell. At least weaken the amount of accuracy it takes away.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Part of the trick of blunting the ink attacks is knowing what to do. There are several threads on Wizard101 Central dealing with the best way to handle Luska.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Ok Luska is going to have to lose the constant inking every turn. I mean once when you first can attack is enough, but when he constantly keeps you chained it gets very annoying and slows down combat. We don't even know how much this ink lessons the accuracy of a spell. At least weaken the amount of accuracy it takes away.
One Word: UNSTOPPABLE (Sun enchant)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
bravevline wrote:

He's a squid

Squids squirt ink when threatened.

Ink makes the water hard to see through

If you can't see well, you can't hit well.

There are lots of ways to finish the battle with him very rapidly. Instead of whining about what he does, how about giving thought to how you can get around the ink.