Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lots of hallways for wizards watchtower?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys, Well I was watching a video on youtube about the wizards watchtower. And well, I've noticed that its just hallways and only one big room but big space out side! So are you kinda angry in the inside and happy for the outside? Well if you are then post! BYEEEEE =D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:
Hey guys, Well I was watching a video on youtube about the wizards watchtower. And well, I've noticed that its just hallways and only one big room but big space out side! So are you kinda angry in the inside and happy for the outside? Well if you are then post! BYEEEEE =D

Which video? =D sorry just curious, cause I made a video about that house on you tube also :). Anyways, I have to say I was impressed with the outside. Inside was given by me a 3/5 for cool backgrounding and OK space. I agree with the hallways. I am not really angry though. I won't be getting either of the new houses anyways cause they are just gonna come out with even cooler ones soon xD. Sometimes it's good just to wait till the ultimate one comes....... :)