Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages Event

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
"Rewards for participating in the Lost Pages Events will scale to your level and the level of the creatures you are facing. A level 90 Wizard in Unicorn Way isn't going to get high level rewards, so seek out appropriate challenges for your level."

So if your not gonna get high level rewards. What if your a level 100 and over wizard. What would you get?
Unless I am misunderstanding the statement. Since its in 6 worlds.
Can someone explain that to me please.

Thanks

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Lost Pages quests go from Wizard City to Azteca.

A L90+ fighting in Azteca is where the more appropriate rewards are. If you are doing one of the Lost Pages quests in Wizard City, the rewards will be extremely low-level, because it's appropriate to that area.

Each world is higher in level, so the rewards will be level appropriate. The reason why you complete them all is to get your badges. Once you complete the original quests in each area, you can pick which area to continue to fight in (or farm) to receive your rewards.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
PixiePrincess26 on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
"Rewards for participating in the Lost Pages Events will scale to your level and the level of the creatures you are facing. A level 90 Wizard in Unicorn Way isn't going to get high level rewards, so seek out appropriate challenges for your level."

So if your not gonna get high level rewards. What if your a level 100 and over wizard. What would you get?
Unless I am misunderstanding the statement. Since its in 6 worlds.
Can someone explain that to me please.

Thanks
You still get the drops that boss gives, but it won't match your level. The last box is in Azteca.